Author Topic: How to make money to your payoneer account doing micro jobs  (Read 83 times)

Justin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How to make money to your payoneer account doing micro jobs
« on: September 12, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »

Today I want to show you a simple way on how you can earn money to your payoneer account just by doing some micro jobs. There is a website that pays you to complete simple task. This website will pay you directly to your payooner account. The name of the website is www.microworkers.com
Before you register with the website you need a payoneer account.
To register for a free payoneer account visit www.payoneer.com
After registration payoneer will send you a MasterCard to the address you used during registration. This MasterCard can be used in any online store or any ATM terminal. After getting a payoneer account you can now go straight and register with microworkers.
To register with microworkers visit www.microworkers.com and register for free.
On microworkers there are a lot of micro jobs. The following are the nature of the kind of jobs:
1.    Testing jobs
   2.  Mobile Applications jobs
   3.  Surveys jobs
    4. Sign up jobs
    5. Click and Search jobs
    6. Bookmark
    7. Google
    8. Youtube
    9. Facebook
    10. Twitter
    11. Promotion
    12. Yahoo Answers
    13. Forums
    14. Download-Install
    15. Comment on blogs
    16. Write a review
    17. Write an Article
    18. Blog/Websites
    19. Leads
There are a lot of micro jobs on microworkers. All you need to do is to pick the once you can do very well. With microworkers you can earn up to $5- $10 daily just by completing simple task. The minimum payout for payoneer is $20. If you place a withdrawal you will receive your earnings either Wednesday or Sunday depends on the day you place a withdrawal. This website is very legit. As at the time I am writing this article they have paid me twice.
Best of luck.

JUSTINDESK

How to make money to your payoneer account doing micro jobs
« on: September 12, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »