This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - isioma249
Pages:  2
« on: August 25, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
Rabbit rearing is one of the most profitable agricultural business anybody can easily venture into. Before we get started let us look at what rabbit farming is all about.
What Is Rabbit Farming About?
Rabbit farming is the commercial rearing of a single or different rabbit breeds primarily for sale, to be used as food and several other purposes.
Business Opportunities In Rabbit Farming Around The World
The volume of rabbit products consumed yearly is in a far excess of over 1 million tonnes, which invariably creates a great business opportunity to be explored by many farmers around the world.
Although the largest rabbit farms are located far away in North America, African farms are slowly rising, and the export potential of the livestock due to its primary use as a unique type of meat source, creates an opportunity for any farmer who wants to venture into a livestock farming business that generates revenues largely in foreign currencies.
Facts and Benefits Of Rabbit Farming
1). Rabbits grow very fast
2). There are little to no religious limitations on consuming rabbits
3). They’re cheaper to raise than other larger livestocks.
4). A rabbit can bear 2 to 8 kittens at a go.
5). Rabbits are a great substitute for poultry products
6). Lesser and cheaper labour can be employed to run a rabbit farm
7). Grasses, leaves, and some type of wastes can be great rabbit meals
. Rabbit meats are highly nutritious, tasty, and easily digestible
The Popular Rabbit Breeds
The following are some of the popular breeds in rabbit
1). New Zealand White:
Theses rabbits are usually fully white, small to medium sized, and can reach a lifetime maturity of 3 to 5kg.
2). British Giant:
The British Giants are very large rabbits often reaching an average weight of 6-7kg at adulthood. Their furs are smooth, medium length, and can be kept in top condition by regular grooming.
These rabbits are small to medium sized and can weigh an average size of 2.5kg when they reach adulthood. Their coats are of medium-sized and need regular grooming to stay in perfect condition.
4). Dutch Rabbits:
Just as the Chinchilla, they are also small to medium sized and can weigh between 2 to 2.5kg when they are fully mature. Their furs are short and just as every other rabbit, needs to be groomed on a daily basis. As a breed, they’re gentle and easy-going.
5). English Angora:
The English Angora are usually medium sized and can reach between 2 to 3 kg when they reach adulthood. Their furs are very long, thick, and covers the entire rabbit, including the face and the stand-up ears. They can be in many colours. They are very sociable and good natured
6). Dwarf Lop:
The dwarfs are small to medium sized and reach an average weight of 2 to 2.5 kg when they reach maturity. Their furs are soft, dense, and require grooming 2 to 3 times a week to keep the coat in top condition.
7). English Lop:
These are large rabbits that reach a peak weight of 5kg when they are fully mature. Their coats are short but need weekly grooming to be in top shape.
. Flemish Giant:
These very large rabbits can reach a peak weight of 6 to 7 kg at maturity. They have a smooth coat with a dense undercoat, so grooming them regularly is important to keep their coats in top condition. They’re often referred to as the “friendly giants”.
9). English Spot:
This medium sized rabbits usually reach an average body weight of about 3kg at maturity. These breed are usually good natured, friendly, and inquisitive.
Setting Up Your Rabbit Farming Business
1). Choose A Farming Method:
After deciding to start up a rabbit farming business, the first step is to determine what type of farm to run. Some factors to consider in choosing the housing type are the cost, access to light and fresh air, protection from the sun, and the spaciousness (usually 2 to 10 feet between rabbits) of the barn.
There are two primary types of rabbit farming methods and their mode of operations vary. They are:
a). Deep Litter Method:
This method is highly recommended if you intend to raise a few rabbits. Here, the litter husk is about 4 to 5 inches in depth with straw, hay and wood shavings. In this method, the floor should be concrete and the capacity would usually be about 25 to 35 rabbits.
While the chances of a disease outbreak in this system is high, the male rabbits should usually be kept in a separate compartment from the female rabbits, except for copulation purposes.
b). Cage Method:
The cage method is highly effective for a commercial rabbit farming business. Here, the rabbits are usually kept in cages that are made of wire because, this is a highly effective way to raise so many rabbits in an organised environment. Each rabbit in this setting should have a space of about two feet wide, three feet long, and two feet high. In summary, there must be enough room for the young rabbits to move around in.
No matter the size of the cage, it must be raised high enough to enable you rake out the manure a lot easier.
2). Care and Feeding:
Every rabbit has its own temperament level. Some are easy to take care of and others can be really difficult to deal with. To feed the rabbits, ensure they have a regular feed of their pellets together with a lot of water, at least three times daily. You can also put in lettuce or cabbage leafs in their pens once in a while for them to chew on.
Your rabbits should also be well fed at night because, rabbits are nocturnal animals and largely prefer to feed at night. So feeding them well in the evenings is very important.
If you intend to introduce a new type of meal to your rabbits, do it slowly, as it can upset their digestive system.
3). Breeding Stock:
At six months old, a female rabbit is ready to be bred. Then, she can be put in the buck’s pen for reproduction. The bucks should never be left in the female’s pen. Put them together to mate for a period of at least 15 minutes.
Ensure you record the date of the mating. Note the buck that was used and which female rabbit it mated with. The male rabbit shouldn’t ideally be used for reproduction more than once in four days.
Any female rabbit that is rebred after her offsprings her weaned, will produce about four litters in a year. If you’re running a commercial rabbit farming business, you can schedule the mating of the rabbits every two to three weeks, but if they aren’t necessarily for commercial purposes, the mating can be scheduled every six weeks.
By the time a female rabbit has reproduced for a period of about 5 years, she should be replaced with a much younger doe, but if after mating, she only produces about two or three kids in two breedings straight, the rabbit should be sold off, to afford wasting rabbit feed on poor reproductive animals.
To effectively sell your rabbits, you’d have to create your own market. You can start by marketing your rabbits online through the techniques listed in this other article, selling to restaurants and bars that prepare rabbit meat, and most especially contacting international clients that need a steady supply of rabbits exported to them in whatever country they’re in.
Challenges Of Rabbit Farming
The challenges of rabbit farming mostly ranges between these listed below:
1). Inadequate supply of a sort-after rabbit breed.
2) Poor marketing.
3). Pests and diseases.
4). Unproductive rabbit stock.
5). Low quality feed from local suppliers.
6). Lack of experience.
7). Production constraints
. Poor construction of rabbit hutches
Summary and conclusion
Rabbit farming is one lucrative livestock farming business that could be executed largely for exportation purposes in many places around the world, especially Europe. If you plan to start up a rabbit farming business, this guide can form the foundation of your understanding as you proceed.
To get free Ebook on how to start rearing rabbit for profit visit this link http://www.zetatalk11.com/docs/Animal_Production/Rabbits/Backyard_Rabbit_Farming_In_The_Tropics_2004.pdf
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:02:07 PM »
Today in Nigerian you can now get a free US MasterCard and a US bank account. This US MasterCard can be used on any ATM terminal and online store. All you need is to register with the company with your original details. The US MasterCard will be ship to your house address you use during registration. With these US MasterCard and US bank account you can get paid from some companies like amazon, clickbank, cj, etc. you can receive payment from a lot of companies online if you have these US mastercard and US bank account.
To get your own free US MasterCard and US bank account visit https://share.payoneer.com/nav/5BCYWIF_68pBtExNHNoiHhBHTElRtSdSRx1Cxn9dicXHZciPx-Bw95UlVbtQKCj41372oxesQJfDzWMIB0oWew2
« on: August 22, 2017, 12:24:05 PM »
Thanks for the info. I will give it a try
« on: August 22, 2017, 12:18:37 PM »
Brother this forum is a forum where we share free ideas on how to make money
« on: August 19, 2017, 09:32:38 AM »
Thanks for the information I am really interested in building a tube website. Please can you explain further on how to start properly.
« on: August 13, 2017, 10:20:16 AM »
Please I will like to know more about making money on eBay marketplace
« on: August 13, 2017, 10:16:07 AM »
Thanks for sharing this information
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:05:45 AM »
A lot of people don't actually know that they can make money on twitter. i am giving out a free training manual that will guide you step by step on how to make cool money on twitter.To download the free training manual visit this link http://ashevillecourtyard.com/moneywithtwitter.pdf
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:58:47 PM »
One of the legitimate ways on how to make money online is by promoting or marketing CPA offers. The word CPA simply means COST PER ACTION. CPA marketing is one of the best ways for affiliates or bloggers to monetized there website. On this article I am going to reveal everything you need to know about CPA marketing.
Like i said early the word CPA simply means COST PER ACTION. The way CPA works is that you get paid when somebody click your affiliate link and complete an action. The following are some of the action:
• When the person fill out a short form
• When the person is signing up for a free offer
• When the person is getting an estimate or quote
• When the person also is buying something
If they perform any of these action mentions above you get paid by the CPA network.
The question is now why do you need to join a CPA network. I am going to give you two major reasons why you need to join CPA networks.
1. CPA networks has a high value chain than any other affiliate programs.
2. Another reason why you need to join a CPA network is on the area of integrating advert. One good thing about CPA network is that you don’t need to disfigure your website with some ugly adsense block or banner ads.
HOW TO FIND A GOOD CPA OFFER
Now we are going to discuss how you can find a good CPA offer you can promote. One of the thing you must consider before picking a CPA offer to promote is to look for offer that aligns with your website traffic.
To look for CPA offers visit www.offervault.com
Offervault have tons of offers. Offervault is known as the google of CPA. Offervault has list of offers from different CPA networks. All you need is to look for a good offer and register with the CPA network that has that offer.
One good thing about offervault is that you can use their search box to search for keyword, price, category or network.
For example if your website is about education. All you need is to type education or degree on the search box of offervault.
After searching when you see the offer you like to promote you can click it.
Try as much as possible to read the full details about the offer. Some offers has different way you can promote them.
The next thing to do is to join the CPA network that has that particular offer.
The following are different ways you can promote the offer.
1. Using pay per click. ( google adword, 7search,etc)
2. Social media platform.( facebook, twitter,etc)
4. Article marketing
5. Email marketing
6. Classified ads.
If you are looking for a reputable CPA network to join you can try www.maxbounty.com They are very good and reliable. They have a very good affiliate manager that can really assist you in all area.
Which you all the best on your CPA marketing business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:57:03 PM »
One of the great and profitable online business is blogging. Today there are a lot of people making money online through blogging. On this article we are going to discuss how you can make money with your blog with Ad networks. Integrating advert on your blog is one of the ways your blog can fetch you cool money. On this article we are going to list out some of the trusted Ad networks you can used to monetize your blog. The following are some the legitimate Ad network.
1. Google Adsense : One of the biggest Ad network is google adsense. Google adsense is been power by google. Without been told google adsense is one the biggest advertising network in the world today. A lot of bloggers are really making money from google adsense as a publisher. Google adsense has the highest paying rate per click. As a new blogger before you register try to read their terms and condition so that you don’t have any issue with them. Google adsense minimum payout is $100. Their payment option is by check. Google adsense will send you a check at the end of the month when your balance is up to $100. To register with google adsense visit https://www.google.com/adsense/
2. Media.net : Another Ad network you can use to monetize your blog is media.net. media.net has different types of Ad format you can place on your blog. Media.net is been powered by yahoo. Media.net minimum payout is $100. They are have two payment options, paypal and wire transfer. Media.net is a good alternative to google adsense. You can give it a try. To register with the Ad network visit http://www.media.net/
3. Infolinks: Another best alternative to google adsense is infolinks. Infolinks is an in-text advertising network. One good thing about infolinks is that there Ad can be insert on your blog alongside with google adesnse. Infolinks has a very friendly Ad. Infolinks minimum payout is $50. They have several payment options. The following are the payment options of infolink.
ACH and payoneer
Infolinks is a very good Ad network any blogger can use to monetize is blog. To register on the network visit https://www.infolinks.com/
4. Chitika: Another good Ad network you can use to monetize your blog is chitika. Also chitika is another google adsense alternative. Chitika has different types of Ad size you can place on your blog. Chitika has two payment options which are check and paypal. Minimum payout for paypal is $10 while for check is $50. As a blogger you can give it a try. To register for chitika as a publisher visit chitika.com
5. Adversal: Another Ad network you can use to monetize your blog is Adversal. This Ad network has a very good banner and CTR, also they have good image Ad. One good thing about this Ad network is that they have a multiple Ad format. There minimum payout is just $20 for publisher. They have different types of payment options. The following are the different payment options: Paypal, check, ACH, wire. You can give it a try. To register with the Ad network visit https://www.adversal.com/
Hope this article is helpful to you, wish you all the best.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »
A lot of people actually visit youtube to watch videos, not knowing that youtube is another legitimate platform to earn money online. The few people that know how to make money on youtube are really making cool cash on youtube. On this article we are going to discuss an easy way on how you can start making money with your youtube account.
Let us take the procedure step by step.
1. To get started you must have a gmail account. If you don’t have the account you need to sign up by visiting gmail.com
After creating this gmail account visit https://www.youtube.com/account and login with your gmail account details.
2.The next stage is for you to upload your videos you already have. To do that just click on upload on the top menu.
After clicking on upload another page will appear.
You have to wait for some minutes for your video to upload. Then you click on publish button to publish your video.
3. The next stage is for you to now monetize the video. For you to monetize your video go to your youtube channel and enable your video for monetization.
It will take you to google adsense page. What you have to do is follow the instructions step by step and register with google adsense. Google adsense will review your application and send you mail of approval in two days’ time. Once your google adsense account has been approve, the google adsense account will be link to your youtube account. Any money you make on your youtube account will always reflect on your google adsense account in every 15 days. To make more money with your youtube videos you need to promote your videos. To promote your videos you need to get the direct link of the video or the embedded code.
You can share your video link on different social media. The more people view your videos the more you earn more money. If you have a website or a blog you can still put your videos there. Also you can still promote your videos on forums. Don’t just put your videos there( youtube) try as much as possible to promote your videos.
The minimum payout from google adsense is $100. Which means you must have a minimum balance of $100 in your account before you get paid. Payment is monthly and is by check.
Wish you all the best in making money with youtube.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:54:33 PM »
Skrill was formally known as moneybooker. Skrill is an online account like paypal, which can be used for any online transaction. You can use skrill to receive online payment from some companies. On this article we are going to look at some different ways on how you can use skrill to earn a legitimate income online.
If you don’t have a skrill account you need to register one for free. To register a skrill account visit www.skrill.com
After the registration go to your email and click on the verification link skrill sent you. The next stage is to login into your skrill account and verify your account. You can verify your skrill account with your MasterCard or your bank account details. Once your skrill account is verify you can now receive or send out money with the account. Now let us look at the different ways on how you can earn a decent income online using skrill as your payment option.
The following are some of the ways on how you can earn a decent income online using skrill as your payment option.
1. Selling your products: if you have a product or information you want to market online you can use skrill to receive your payment. All you have to do is to build a website using wordpress platform. To receive payment with skrill you have to integrate skrill payment gateway. There is a wordpress plugin you can use to integrate skrill gateway payment on your website. To install the plugin on your website click here . With this plugin on your website you can now receive payment through skrill.
2. Ad networks: If you are a publisher and you have a skrill account you can make money with some ad networks by integrating their ad on your website. The following are some of the ad networks that use skrill as their payment option.
You can register with any of these ad networks and start earning with your skrill account.
3. Affiliate marketing: Another legitimate way to earn money with your skrill account is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is all about helping companies to sale their products and gets your commission on any sales you make. A very good legitimate company that uses skrill as their payment option is markethealth. You can register with them and start earning a decent income to your skrill account. To register with the website visit http://www.markethealth.com/
4. Get paid to render service: Another way you can easily earn money with your skrill account is by rendering services online. One of the best places to render services and get paid is freelancer. On this website there are lots of services you can choose to render. One of the payment options of this website is skrill. You can really make money with your skrill by rendering service on this website. To register with the website visit freelancer.com
5. Betting website that accepts skrill: There are lots of betting website that accept skrill. The following are some of the betting website that accepts skrill.
These are the list of betting websites that accept skrill.
6. Skrill referral program: Skrill referral program is another way you can earn a decent income with your skrill account. Refer people with your skrill referral link and earn money for the transaction they make.
Hope this article is helpful to you, wish you all the best in making money with your skrill account.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:53:15 PM »
You can talk about any online business without mentioning affiliate marketing. Without been told affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative and legitimate online business that can change your story in terms of financial freedom. There are a lot of people today who are really earning a good decent income from affiliate marketing, in fact some people has even quite their present place of employment because of the result they are getting from affiliate marketing business. On this article we are going to look a comprehensive detail on what affiliate marketing business is all about.
The question now is what is Affiliate Marketing?
Before we move further let us look at the simple definition of affiliate marketing or what affiliate marketing is all about.
From my own perspective affiliate marketing can be seen as a way for you (the affiliate) to earn a commission for recommending products or services to your friends or readers.
The following are what affiliate marketing business is all about:
• Looking for a good product you want to promote
• Look for how to sign up for their affiliate program
• The next thing is to collect their unique or special link that allows the merchant to track the people who clicked your link
• Anybody that buys the products through your link you get a commission.
If you look at it you see that is very simple. right?
On this article we are going to break it down slowly for you to understand every bit.
Let us look at how affiliate marketing work?
In affiliate marketing business, there are a lot of different ways to track affiliates these days, but all are based off someone clicking your special tracking link.
One of the most common and basic type of tracking is the use of cookie.
For example anytime a link is clicked, a small file called a cookie is stored on their computer letting the merchant know that if a sale is made, it came from you.
Apart from this method of tracking affiliate, there are also more advanced methods based on the email used or IP address – but we won’t get into those here, we are going to look at the basics.
Let us look at how you can find a Product to Promote?
This aspect is very important because you have to look for products people are willing to buy. There are different types of products you can promote but you have to be very care in selecting products so that you don’t end up wasting your time and energy promoting products that will not convert to sells. From my own experience I always advice people to promote health products. One of the best places to get health products to promote is markethealth . This company have different types of health products.
This company deals on physical products, a lot of people are really sharing testimonies on how they are earning decent income from the website.
TO REGISTER WITH THE WEBSITE VISIT WWW.MARKETHEALTH.COM
Follow the instructions step by step to sign up. After signing up click on the offers button at the top menu to pick a product you want to promote. Like I said there are a lot of products you can promote on the website.
How to promote your products
To succeed in affiliate marketing business you need to drive a serious traffic to the products you are promoting. There are different ways you can use to drive traffic to your products you are promoting. The following are the freeways on how you can drive traffic to your products.
1. Start a free blog on the niche of the product you are promoting. You can use blogger.com or www.wordpress.com . Make sure you write an honest review on the products you are promoting.
2. Always ping your blog anytime you have a new post on your blog. You can use pingomatic.com or www.pingoat.net to send ping. This will alert search engines that you have a new post on your blog.
3. Blog comments. Look for popular blogs on your niche and always comment on those popular blogs. Make sure you drop your blog link after your comments.
4. Submit articles on article directory. Try as much as possible to write articles on the product you are promoting and submit them on article directory, don’t forget to add your blog link after the article. The following are 50 article directories :
5. Using social media platform. Using social media platform is another way to drive traffic to the products you are promoting. Facebook is a very good place to promote your affiliate products. But be very care so that you don’t get banned by facebook.
How to withdraw your earning from markethealth
Marketheath has a lot of payment options. The following are the payment options:
• Check by Mail
• Bank Wire
• Pre-Paid Debit Card via Payoneer
Any sales you make your commission payments are sent twice a month which are on the 1st and 16th and you must have a minimum of $20 balance in your account.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best in your affiliate marketing business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:49:26 PM »
Restaurant business has become a very lucrative and profitable business today. Food is an important aspect of life, with food human being cannot exist. There are a lot of factors that has increase the growth and expansion of restaurant business today. A lot of people patronize restaurant for different reason. There are some bachelors who find it very different to prepare their own personal meal. Also there are some people who don’t have the time to prepare their own personal meal because of the nature of their job. All these people have no choice than to patronize a restaurant. These are some of the factors that have actually made restaurant business to strive. We are going to discuss the 5 basic tricks on how to start a profitable restaurant business. The following are the 5 basic tricks on how to start a profitable restaurant business.
1. Try as much as possible not start without a big three. The gospel truth is that no restaurant succeeds without a great chef, a great location, and a great concept. All these aspect work together. Try as much as possible to make sure that your location fit your concept. Also your chef, or “talent,” must fit your concept.
Don’t listen to people that will tell you that location doesn’t matter. The truth is that location is very important in the area of setting up a restaurant business
Accessibility is everything. The more accessible you can make your restaurant, both in terms of location and in a broader sense, the greater your chances of success. The thing is that if you Look at the most successful restaurants today they are accessible in terms of location, brand, and price point. Fast casual restaurants are booming because they’re incredibly accessible on all levels.
2. Try as much as possible to always overestimate your capital needs. One of the ways to succeed in restaurant business is when you plan on having six to nine months of working capital from the start. You’ll be surprised by how quickly the expenditures add up and how much time it takes for a new place to grab hold and get legs/regular customers.
Many new restaurants see a major downswing in business after the opening’s initial excitement. That’s when capital is critical. If you find out very well you will see that a lot of restaurant owners start out with cash in reserve and start blowing it because they think the honeymoon phase will last forever. These are the major reason why most restaurants go out of business. Never let initial success go to your head. Success is only determined years later.
3. Try not to be cheap where guests are concerned. Make sure that the most important money you will spend is money that adds value to the guest.
Some restaurant owners normally make these mistakes, they will go cheap on certain things like equipment, valets, and even desserts. That was short sighted, because everything that touches a guest is important.
Try as much as possible to determine a percentage of your revenue to put into improvements that affect the guest and constantly enhance their experience. Some big restaurant today don’t spend money on advertising or marketing but they run a very high level of comps. They give away gift cards and send a lot of complimentary dishes to tables.
Guests love when a dish comes out and the server says, “The chef wanted you to try this,” because that creates a real connection and makes the experience personal.
Also try to make sure you spend as much money as possible on the guest experience. Spend money on the people already in your restaurant, because that’s the best way to generate genuinely positive word of mouth.
4. Try also to focus on organization and systems of operation. One of the great mistakes most restaurants normally make is that they fail to put system in place.
Some of these restaurant owners don’t want to come off as corporate; to them, the “C” in the word “corporate” is like the Scarlet Letter. To embrace systems would be like selling out and becoming a chain.
What you should know is that Organization doesn’t kill the flow of creativity. Putting outstanding systems in place gives you the freedom to be creative.
5. You have to be ready to evolve, especially if you are a chef. If you look at what is happening today you will find out that many businesses are started by a craftsperson with an idea for a product. It is very difficult for that idea to become anything unless that person partners with someone with a complementary ability, like, “You carve wooden bananas and I can sell them for you.” That’s when an idea becomes a business.
The following mention above are the 5 basic tricks on how to start a successful restaurant business.
Wish you all the best in the business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »
It may interest you to know that photography business has become one of the most popular and profitable business venture. In the world today the service of photographers are really highly needed. Some of the activities that need the services of photographers are marriage ceremony, engagement party, churches programs, school activities, child naming ceremonies, companies celebrating end of year party, birthday parties, etc. with all these activities mention you will find out that photography business is a very lucrative business. One good thing about this photography business is that is a business you can setup with a little capital. Again photography business is a business you can easily start even though you don’t have an office. We have actually conduct a proper interview with some professionals in the business which they now share their experience with us. These professionals in photography business have analyzed the step by step on things you need to consider before you setup your own photography business. On this article we are going to discuss some of these things. The following are the major things you need to consider before you setup you own photography business:
1. Try to create a business plan: these professionals in photography business strongly advices that the first thing you need to do is to make a business plan. As a newbies in the business you need to make sure you organize your thought on a document. This document will now serve as your road map on anything you want to do. This document will really guide you in all area of the business most especially in the area of cash flow, expense, competition, ownership, etc. writing a business plan is very important in the area of setting up a photography business.
2. How to access your startup capital: one good thing about creating a good business plan is that the business plan will include how to access your startup capital. For example the cost of camera equipment alone is about $9,000. According to these professionals in photography business you may also need a license, insurance, a website, accounting software to operate the business. Another thing again is that do you want to have an office or operate your photography business from home, what about a studio, these are the things you need to consider in the area of accessing your startup capital.
3. How you can get your startup capital: This area is very vital. No matter how small you want to start the business you still need a capital for the business. One the ways you can get capital is by applying for a loan in any financial institution or from any private individual that has the capacity or even from a close relative. Startup capital is very important in the business. These are the things that are even included in your business plan.
4. Try as much as possible to get a good professional experience: No business can survive if the owner has no experience. Before you thing of setting up your own photography business make sure you have gain a lot of experience. You can do this by moving with people that has more experience in the business more than you. If possible before you setup your own photography business try to work for somebody as a photographer assistant. In photography business you need to proof to your clients that you are a professional in the business.
5. Make sure you purchase a gear camera: According to these professionals in photography business when purchasing a gear camera you need to purchase two. They also said that you need two lenses, two flashes, Photoshop and a light room which you are going to be using for editing. According to these professionals in the business, the reason why you need two gear cameras is that in case one breakdown you can use the other one to continue. According to these professionals you can get the gear camera for about $9500.
6. Try as much as possible to map out your pricing plan: you need to draw out your pricing plan, you have to draw out how much you will be charging for your services. As a beginner make sure you don’t use your prize to scare away your client.
7. Try as much as possible to build a professional website: Building a professional website will really help your photography business to grow. Make sure your website contains some of the good works you have done. When some clients visit your website they will be encourage to give you more jobs.
8. Marketing your photography business: another thing that is important is the area of promoting your photography business. You need to promote your photography business to get more clients. There are a lot of platform you can use to promote your business. For example you can use social media platform( facebook, twitter ,etc).
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best of luck in the business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:46:45 PM »
Starting a daycare business is a very good lucrative business. Today different homes are looking for a daycare Centers where they can enroll their children. On this article we are going to discuss the things you need for you to setup a daycare center. The following are some of the major things you need for you to setup a daycare center:
1. You need a License and Legal document:
One of the major things you need in setting up a daycare business is license and a legal document. Licensing requirements vary from state to state. For example, you may need a license for a home daycare only if you have a certain number of children that you watch. Licensing typically involves a visit to the site to check for safety and current paperwork on each of your children. To learn more about the license requirements of your state, talk to the Department of Social Services, Department of Health or Department of Family Services.
2. Getting a Location:
One good thing about a daycare Center business is that you can operate the business in your home, provided you have enough space for the number of children you want to watch. Otherwise, you’ll need a separate building. When looking for a location, try as much as possible to look for a place that has a large outdoor area for children to play in. If you are starting a large daycare center, you’ll probably want a building that has separate rooms so that you can easily divide the children by age. In this type of setting, you should design special bathrooms for the children, with low toilets suitable for potty training children.
3. Getting a wide area for the children:
You should try as much as possible to set up a large playing area for the children. You really need a wide variety of toys, games and art supplies to entertain the children. It’s easiest to focus on one age group so that you can purchase age-appropriate toys. Try to look for toys that offer learning opportunities for the children and that encourage both mental and physical development. Another thing again is that you also need to be sure that the area you’ve created is safe. There should be no sharp angles for children to bump against and the outdoor area should be fenced. Plug any outlets with safety caps, lock cupboard doors and keep dangerous chemicals out of reach.
4. Additional Daycare things:
For example if you will be driving the children around–on a short shopping trip, or to their preschool–you will want a van that has extra car seats inside to accommodate all of the children. You will also need to decide whether you are going to offer meals and snacks to the children, or whether parents are required to bring them. If you will offer them, you will need the space to cook and healthy foods to serve.
5. Employing some Staff
In most case, in some large daycare centers, hiring staff to take care of the children is a must, but even a home daycare can benefit from having occasional help. The staff that you hire should have experience working with children, especially in the age group that they will work with. If possible, hire staff that has child development or educational training.
6. Promoting and marketing your daycare Center:
This area is very important. For you to get a lot of children you need to promote your daycare Centre. There are different platform you can use to promote your daycare center. You can even apply house to house marketing by creating awareness about your daycare Center.
Hope this article is helpful to you, which you all the best in setting up a daycare Center.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:45:27 PM »
Private school business is a very good lucrative business. The reason why there are a lot of private schools everywhere is because of lack of maintenance of some Government schools. The fact is that starting a private school is a challenging process and generally takes no less than 2 years. That is the more reason why you have to be patient. One of the reasons why parents prefer to take their children to private school is because private schools often have high academic standards, low teacher-student ratios, availability of non-core subjects such as art and music and an emphasis on discipline, safety, community service, and values. Private schools can be proprietary (for-profit), however most are incorporated non-profit entities. On this article we are going to discuss the steps that will guide you in starting a private school business. The following are the 10 steps:
1. You have to make a decision on the grade levels for your private school.
• You have to make a decision on how many and which grades will you start with and how many will you eventually grow to include?
• If you look around some private schools they start with fewer and lower grade levels and add upper grades over time.
2. Another step is for you to write a mission statement for the school to focus your reasons for starting a private school.
• Ensure that this statement is the driving philosophy for your educational plans and a way to gather community support.
• Try as much as possible to make sure the mission statement include a rationale for starting your school, your school values, the educational approach, the curriculum focus and goals and planned outcomes for students.
3. You also need to assemble a private school committee.
• You need to assemble a committee that will eventually become the core members of your board of directors.
• Try to make sure that the committee members are experts in different areas, including education, legal, accounting, business and construction.
4. Try to make sure you research your state’s educational requirements for private schools.
• Requirement for private schools differs. In some states, private schools are overseen by a division of the Department of Education. Why in some other states they have individual accrediting agencies for private schools, some others have no private school regulations.
5. You need to create the business entity.
• You have to determine if your private school will be proprietary (for-profit) or non-profit.
• From my own experience most private schools incorporate and apply for tax-exempt status. File the appropriate paperwork with your Secretary of the State and the IRS. Your founding committee attorney should handle this step.
6. You need to write a comprehensive business plan for your private school.
• Writing a business plan for your private school is very important. Try to create a 5-year business plan, including operational plans (such as financial and marketing) and educational plans (such as educational focus, curriculum, implementation and assessment).
7. Try as much as possible to determine your budget and secure your funding.
• Make sure that the budgets include capital expenses.
• Also try to make sure that your committee accountant or financial specialist should help with the budget, or you should seek expert advice.
• For example if your private school is operating as a non-profit, solicit contributions by asking for donations from foundations, applying for grants and establishing donations from private donors.
8. Try to find a good and conducive location for your private school.
• Getting a good location for your private school is very important. Try to locate a current facility or develop plans to build one.
9. Make sure you Interview and hire critical staff members.
• At the beginning the first 2 staff members you should hire are the headmaster and a business manager. This should be done approximately 18 months prior to the start of school so you will have experienced professionals to help implement the final steps to starting your private school.
• One of the functions of the headmaster/administrator is to help you handle the educational and staffing aspects of the school plan, on the other hand the business manager will work with you on duties such as enrollment and purchasing.
10. You really need to promote your private school to prospective parents and students.
• Make sure you advertise for students through community, church and service groups. You can also advertise through local newspapers and magazines and submit your school to online and private school directories.
• Try as much as possible to design a professional website that will provide admissions and enrollment information.
• Try as much as possible to join national private school associations for exposure such as NIPSA.org and NAIS.org.
The following mentions above are the 10 steps on how to setup a private school business.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best in the business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »
Event planning business has become one of the most popular and lucrative offline businesses. A lot of activities and celebration going on everywhere has made the services of event planner really needed. One good thing about event planning business is that is a business you can easily start from home then over time you can get a comfortable office which you can use as a place of contact.
The question now is who is an event planner? An event planner is somebody who assists people by planning, organizing, and general facilitating small, medium, large scale events. Also other duties carried out by event planners are; providing accommodation for guest that came for the event. An event planner makes sure that activities of the events move smoothly. Another good thing about event planning business is that is a business that you can setup with a little capital and make a lot of profits.
Now let us look at the most important things you need for you to setup an event planning business.
1. A legal document: setting up an event planning business is like setting up any other business that requires a legal backup. Before you thing of setting up an event planning business you need to register a business name at the state level or local level. When you are setting up an event planning business if you actually have the plan to employ somebody you need to obtain workers compensation insurance. Getting the necessary documents that is requiring in your state is very important in setting up an event planning business.
2. You need to have certifications: In event planning business there are a lot organizations that grant formal certifications to event planners before they setup an event planning business. Just try as much as possible to obtain one or two certification, this will really give your event planning business a good reputation.
3. Promoting the event planning business: This area is very paramount. You really need to promote or market the business. One of the ways you can promote the business is by placing advertisement in relevant publications like bridal magazines, parenting magazines, corporate magazines, etc. also you can get a business card, print brochures that analyze the nature of your business. Advertising the event planning business will contribute to the growth and success of the business.
4. Building a partnership with some key sector. You really need to build a partnership with some key sector like travel providers, caterers, hotel chains and event centers. What you need to do is to try as much as possible to discuss a long-term partnership with them.
5. Capital for the business: In setting up an event planning business you need capital. Startup capital is needed in the area of paying rent, utilities, getting the necessary materials, etc.
6. Area of employment of staff: At the early stage of the business you need to keep everything in a low key. When the business start growing you need to get some staffs that can assist you in some areas.
The following mention above are some of the important things you need in setting up an event planning business.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best in the business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:49:28 PM »
One of the agricultural business ideas is poultry farming. Poultry business is one of the most profitable and lucrative business anybody can venture into. I am going to give you some of the reason why I myself consider poultry farming as one of the most profitable and lucrative business. The following are the three major reason why I consider poultry farming as one of the most profitable and lucrative business.
• One of the most important things in this life is food. Despite any economic situation people can do without food. In this area of food people need meat, this aspect has made poultry bird very important in the area of consumption. The more the consumption of poultry meat the more the poultry business will begin to strive.
• In some countries where there are a lot of population poultry farmers makes a lot of profit. So if you are in a country where there are so much population setting up a poultry business will really favor you.
• If you look at the current health awareness about the implication of eating a red meat, a lot of people now are currently eating white meat, this aspect has contributed to the growth and expansion of poultry business.
If you look at the following you will find out that there is need to start a poultry farming business in your country.
Now we are going to look at the step by step on what you need to take into consideration before you can start a poultry business.
The following are what you need to consider:
1. Picking up a particular poultry niche: this aspect is very important. Poultry business itself is very wide. There are a lot of branches in poultry business. The following are some of the branches of poultry business:
• The production of egg(layers breeding)
• The production of meat(broilers breeding)
• The chicken breeding(hatchery)
• The production of poultry feeds
• The manufacturing of poultry equipment
• The processing, packaging and marketing of egg and meat
From what I have mention above you can see that poultry niche is very wide. You have to consider the particular one you want to venture into.
2. The kind of animal bird you want to rear: this area is also is very important. Before you consider venturing into poultry business you have to know the kind of animal birds you want to rear. There are a lot of animal birds. The following are some of the animal birds you can choose to rear:
• Guinea fowl
From what we have mention you can see that there are a lot of birds you can choose to rear.
3. You need a capital investment: another important area in setting up a poultry business is capital investment. You need a capital to setup the poultry business. You can apply for a loan in any bank or from private investors. Startup capital is very important in setting up a poultry business.
4. Location and area: This aspect also is very important. It is good to setup your poultry farm in a very good location where there is population. Again is not good to setup your poultry farm in a residential area because of the odor that comes out from the farm, this may get your neighbors very angry. Again another thing you must consider in the location you want to setup your poultry farm is security. Make sure that there is security in that area.
5. You need to get some poultry equipment and appliances: before you thing of setting up a poultry farm you need to get some poultry equipment and appliances. The following are some the equipment and appliances:
• Lighting system
• Cages and coops
• Egg tray
• Heaters and brooders
• Waste disposal system
The following mentions are some of the equipment and appliances.
6. Proper feeding of the poultry bird: feeding of the poultry is very important. This aspect will really determine the success of your poultry business. Try as much as possible to feed the bird very well.
7. Marketing of your poultry birds: marketing is the final stage. You have to look for your targeted customers. There are a lot of marketing strategies you can apply to market your poultry birds.
Which you all the best in the business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:47:34 PM »
One of the most profitable agricultural business is Snail farming. In some countries today Snail farming is regard as one of the most lucrative business anybody can venture into. But some other countries neglect the rearing of snail. According to some agricultural experts, Snail farming provides one of the finest opportunities to make money within a short period of time. The question now is why is it that some countries are not yet fully engaged in this money making animal rearing? From my own perspective the reason is ignorance.
Today in some countries like Australia and USA, snail farming business is real a big business in these countries. Snail farming is really providing opportunities to many farmers. Today in some country like United Kingdom snails can be seen in many supermarkets and stores. This simply means that it is a big business in the country. Now let us look at what snail farming business is all about.
The question we have to ask ourselves now is what is Snail? According to agricultural experts Land snails belongs to the class of Molluscan, Gastropod. Which is popularly known as ‘Congo Meat‘ in many parts of Africa.
Below are some of the type species of snail:
– Achatina fulica –
– Achatina Achatina
– Archachatina Marginata
The above mentions are suitable snail farming.
After deciding on the specie, let’s take you through the step by step how to setup your snail farm in a small scale level and starts rearing your snail towards harvest.
• Snail Farming Environment – Snails are easily dehydrated, and wind increase the rate of moisture loose in snail which in turn, leads to the dryness of the animal. To prevent snails from losing water so quickly, your snaileries (the snail house) must be located in environment that is protected from wind.
A low plain, downhill site surrounded with enough trees is perfect for snail farming. You may plant plantains and bananas around your snail farm to prevent the impact of wind.
• Type of Soil For Snail Farming – Snail’s major habitat is the soil, and soil contains some of the components and chemical substances that it needed to survive. However, not all soils are suitable for snail rearing. The shell of the snail is mainly calcium and it derive most of them from the soil. Snail also lay it’s eggs on the soil and drink water out of the soil.
Hence, the suitable soil for snail farming must contain these elements. Must be balanced, not waterlogged, not too dry, and must not be acidic. The most desirable soil for snail is sandy-loamy soil with low water holding capacity. Clayey soil and acidic soil must be avoided.
• Getting the Snails For Farming – To start up a snail farm, it is advisable to get snails directly from the forest instead of buying from the market after they have been exposed to sunlight and have dehydrated. This is because snails drink a lot of water, so are easily dehydrated and this stresses them out, and reduces their fertility capacity.
The intending snail farmer could pick the snails from the bush with a very simple technique; clear a little portion of land during rainy season and sprinkle spicy fruits like pineapple, pawpaw, plantain, banana etc at about 5o’clock in the evening, when you go back there about 7pm or 8pm, you will pick up snails suitable for rearing. Repeat the procedure until you get enough quantity.
Another way could be to pick up snail eggs littered in the market place where it is sold and through a technique, check the fertility of the eggs, because some of them must have lost fertility due to the exposure to sunlight. The eggs are later put inside a container containing wet sand and covered with cocoyam leaf. Between 21 to 28 days, the eggs would hatch into baby snails. You start feeding them and gradually you raise a snail farm.”
• The Snail House (Snailery) – Snaileries can vary from a patch of fence-protected ground, sheltered from the wind to a covered box if you are breeding in small scale.
For larger population of snails, you can dug a trench or make a concrete pen with soil deep of about 10 inches, and cover it with screen or wire all around to prevent the snails from escaping. Remember that snails can reproduce fast and become pests when their breeding is uncontrolled.
Snails love dark and cold places, but make sure the humidity does not drop to levels harmful to the snails. You can use fresh leaves and cloth that is regularly wet to regulate the temperature.
Also, the wire is useful in keeping away rats and snakes or other predators from eating the snails in your snail farm. But aside from these bigger predators, you should be wary about smaller ones like ants and termites. Your construction must have these predators in mind.
• Snail Foods and Feeding – Snails especially Achatina mainly feeds on green leaves and fruits though they can utilize other ranges of foods. Feed your snails’ leaves, fruits, or even formula from the feed store. Aside from food to grow tissues, snails need calcium to grow shells.
Leaves: Cocoyam leaves, pawpaw leaves, okra leaves, cassava leaves, eggplant leaves, cabbage and lettuce leaves.
Fruits: Mango, eggplant, pawpaw, banana, tomatoes, oil palm fruits, pears. and cucumber.
Once they start growing, separate the big ones from the small ones. It take more than a year for the Achatina type to grow to harvest size. Others mature in two years.
One hundred thousand snails after a year or two sold at the rate of N50 each (highly reduced price) will give you about N5 million! Isn’t that a good investment ?
Harvesting – It is not economically wise to harvest your snails before it’s maturity, it has to be matured before harvesting. To know if your snails are already matured enough, check the brim of the shell. If it is matured enough, the brim should be thicker and harder than other parts of the shell.
Do not harvest all the matured snails at once for the market. It is important to keep few for breeding and to serve as base stock for your snail farm.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best.
If you are looking for an agricultural business to venture into pig farming is a very good and profitable agriculture business you can invest on. Pig farming which is also known as piggery is a business a lot farmers are making huge profits on a daily basis.
In the world today there is high a consumption of pork meat. A lot of countries are really consuming pork meat. The high demand of pork meat has made pig farming business a profitable business.
Today China is regard as the highest producer of pigs but on the other hand they are the largest net importer of pig products in the world. On this article we are going to discuss the full details on how you can easily start pig farming:
Before we start let us look at the definition of pig farming:
According to agricultural specialist pig farming can be seen as a branch of animal husbandry were domestic pigs are rear for the purpose of consumption or commercial. According to agricultural specialist pigs belong to genus sus, which are within the family of even-toed ungulates.
Some of the business opportunities that comes from rearing pig
Starting pig farming can bring a good business opportunity. Some of the business opportunities include the following:
1. The area of food production: Starting pig farming has brought the production of food around the world today. In the world today the consumption of pork meat and other products from pig is on high rate. In some countries the consumption of pig is even higher than the consumption of cattle, goat, sheep, etc. The so much demand of pig products has made pig farming a lucrative business to venture into.
2. Pig products for the production of leather: Another good business opportunity that comes from pig farming is the using of pig skin to manufacture leathers. In some countries pig skin are use to manufacture leather which are can be used to produce things like football, gloves, shoes, furniture’s, boot, belts, etc. some pig farmers are currently diverting pig farming income for food to leather production. This leather production has made many pig farmers to become rich in the pig farming business.
Let’s us now look at the benefit of rearing pig. The following are some of the benefit of rearing pigs:
1. Pigs are sell at a very great prize
2. One good thing about pig is that they have a strong immune system
3. Like other animals pigs are very cheap to raise
4. The rearing of pig has serve as a source of income and employment
5. Another good thing about pig rearing is that they are high in demand than supply.
The following are some of the breed of pig you can rear:
1. Mulefoot pig
2. Hereford pig
3. Poland china pig
4. Large black pig
5. Duroc pig
6. Landrace pig
7. Chester white pig
8. Yorkshire pig
9. Berkshire pig
The following mention are some of the pig species you can rear.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you the best
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »
One of the best livestock farming is guinea pig farming. Guinea pig rearing is a very good and profitable venture any entrepreneur can go into. Guinea pig farming is now common in some urban and rear area. One good thing about guinea pig farming is that it does not require so much capital investment. Guinea pig is seen as a social animal that is why you can put more than two guinea pigs in a cage. Before you go into guinea pig farming it is good to know the common terms. The following are the terms:
1. The boar- The male guinea pig is called the boar
2. The sow – The female guinea pig is called the sow
3. Sexing – This is actually to know if the guinea pig is a male or a female.
Benefits of rearing guinea pig
1. One of the benefits of guinea pig rearing is that guinea pigs are not so expensive to rear. You can get it very cheap to buy or if possible you can even adopt for free.
2. One thing about guinea pig is that guinea pig are vegetarian they can eat simple diet.
3. Another benefit of guinea pig rearing is that guinea pig farming does not require so much space to start.
4. When you talk of animals that are bright creature then you talk about guinea pig.
5. Another good thing about guinea pig rearing is that there is no so much stress in raising them.
Let us look at the types of guinea pig. The following are types of guinea pigs.
1. We have the Abyssinian guinea pig
2. We also have the American guinea pig
3. We also have The Texel guinea pig
4. There is another one called Teddy guinea pig
5. We have the Crested guinea pig
6. There is the Skinny Guinea Pig
7. There is the Silkie guinea pig
Feeding of the guinea pig
The guinea pig needs to be feed very well with good balance diet. Make sure there is vitamin C in there nutrients. The following are the fruits and vegetables you need to give your guinea pigs.
5. Leafy greens
7. Dandelion Greens
10. Red and Green Peppers
The guinea pig needs the following fruits and vegetable mention above for them to have the require balance diets.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
Starting Quail rearing is a very good livestock farming business. Quail rearing is one of the livestock farming business that does not require so much capital to start. On like any other poultry birds, Quail are fairly diseases resistance. In the area of Japanese Quail they mature within 6 weeks and also they are in full egg production within the fifty days of age. When the Quail is rear in a proper way the hen can lay about 200 eggs in their first year of lay.
Benefits of raising Quail
Raising Quails has a lot of benefits. The following are some of the benefit of raising Quails:
1. On like any other poultry birds Quail raising requires a minimum floor space.
2. One of the benefits of raising Quails is that Quail raising does not require so much investment
3. Another good benefit of raising Quails is that Quail can be marketed in an early age
4. Another essential benefit of Quails is that the meat helps in the area of promoting the body and the brain of children.
5. One good benefits of raising Quail is that the meat has less fat and is tastier.
Types of Quail breeds
There are different types of Quail breeds. The following are some of the types of Quail breeds.
1. Blue Scaled Quail breed – Callipepla Squamata
2. Blue Quail breed – Coturnix Adansonii
3. Harlequin Quail breed – Coturnix Delegorguei
4. European Quail breed– Coturnix Coturnix
5. Chinese Painted Quail breed – Coturnix Chinensis
6. Californian Quail breed – Callipepla Californica
Quails have a lot of breed you can rear. The following listed are good Quail breeds you can rear
Ideas on how to market your Quail
Quails are rear for two major purposes which are either consumption purpose or commercial purpose. If it is for commercial purpose the following are the marketing tips you can use to market your Quails.
1. The first step is to belong to Quail raising association. You can easily get contacts of valuable customer with this platform.
2. Advertising your Quail farm is another good tip of getting customers.
3. Ensure that your Quail farm is neat and conducive.
4. Be always honest with your customers
5. Satisfy your customers all the time.
6. When your customer refuses your bird or eggs accept it in a good way.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:37:11 PM »
Today you can now earn legitimate income with your payoneer account. To open a payoneer account is totally free. Payoneer will send you a MasterCard which you can use for any online store or ATM terminal. Payoneer also issue out a US bank account for you to receive payment from companies. To register with payoneer go to www.payoneer.com and register. Make sure you fill in your correct details. On this article we are going to discuss the different ways on how you can earn a decent income with your payoneer account. The following are the ways on how you can earn with your payoneer account.
1. Affiliate marketing: One of the ways on how to earn a decent income with your payoneer account is by helping companies to sell their products and get commission on any sales you make. Some of these companies sale digital products and physical products. The following are some of the companies you can help to promote their products and earn a decent income to your payoneer account:
2. CPA marketing: Another legitimate way on how you can earn a decent income with your payoneer account is by working with CPA networks. CPA stands for COST PER ACTION. One good thing about CPA networks is that you must not make sales before you earn. All you need is for somebody to fill a short form by entry either is email or any relevant details require by the CPA offer. One of the easiest ways on how to make money online is through CPA marketing. The following are CPA networks that pay with payoneer:
You can really earn a decent income to your payoneer account with the following CPA networks.
3. Ad networks: As a blogger integrating Ad on your blog is another way on how to earn a decent income to your payoneer account. There are a lot of Ad networks that pays publisher through payoneer. The following are some of the Ad networks that use payoneer as a payment option:
There are a lot of bloggers that really making cool money from Ad networks.
4. Payoneer referral program: Another easy way to earn money with payoneer is by sharing your payoneer referral link. When somebody register with payoneer using your referral link payoneer will pay you $25 when the person receive is first $100 in is payoneer account. Payoneer referral program is another way on how you can earn money to your payoneer account.
5. Get paid to complete simple task: You can still earn a decent income with your payoneer account by completing simple task. There are sites that pay to complete simple task. You can register with microworkers.com and earn a decent income to your payoneer account.
These are the ways on how you can earn decent income to your payoneer account. I will be updating this article from time to time by adding more ways on how to earn with your payoneer account.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:34:43 PM »
Exporting local products is another legitimate business that comes with a lot of profits. There are a lot of local products you can export to foreign countries. The following are some of the local products that are hot in the international market:
3. Cashew nuts
5. Kola nuts
6. Palm kernel
11. Cow horns and hooves
12. Timber Cimelina
13. Shrimps and prawns
14. Shea nut
15. Sesame seeds
There are lots of local products you can actually export to foreign countries. One good thing is that some of these local products are more valued in the foreign international market than in the local market. One of the greatest challenges most people are facing are on the area of getting foreign buyers for these local products. One of the easy ways on how to get foreign buyers for your local products is by using international trade portal websites. All you have to do is to register with these trade portal website for free and showcase your local products. One good thing about these international trade portal websites is that you can even get buyers instantly. I am going to list out about 27 international trade portal website you can register with and showcase your local products. The following are the 27 legitimate trade portal website you can register with:
International trade portal websites are one of the easiest ways on how to get foreign buyers for your local products.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best.
There are different ways on how to make a decent income online. The following are 5 different ways on how to earn a decent income online.
1. Selling information online: Information marketing is a very good way on how to make a decent income online. All you need to do is to search for what people are really interested in, package it on a PDF format, and market it to them. Information marketing is very good and lucrative online business if it is done in a proper way. There are different ways online you can market your packaged information. The following are the different ways on how you can market your information:
• Social media platform( facebook, twitter, etc)
• Email marketing
• Classified Ad
2. Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is all about helping companies to sell their products and earn commission on any sells you make. Some companies pays up to 70% commission on any sales you make. Some of these companies sell digital and physical products. One of the best companies you can register with and earn a high commission on any sells is clickbank. Clickbank pays up to 70% per sales you make.
3. CPA marketing: CPA marketing is another legitimate online business that is very profitable. CPA stands for COST PER ACTION. CPA marketing is all about helping companies to promote their offers. One good thing about CPA marketing is that you don’t need to make sales before you earn. You can register with maxbounty or peerfly and start earning a decent income promoting offers.
4. Mini importation: Online mini importation is another way to earn a decent income online. There are trade portal website you can import cheap products from and sell in higher prize. You can register with aliexpress and start importing products. There are lot of products you can search and import from aliexpress.
5. Online football betting: online football match prediction is another way on how to earn a decent income online.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »
Today a lot of bloggers are really facing some challenges in the area of getting their blog approve by google adsense, the gospel truth is that google adSense is actually one of the best way to make money from your blog. The problem is that to get google adsense approval is a little bit hard because of their terms and condition. One of the best alternative to google adsense is media.net. One good thing about media.net is that their approval process is straightforward. The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program powered by Media.net enables web and mobile publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. One good thing about media.net is that they provides their publishers with a self-serve platform to create an Ad units that display a mix of relevant display and text ads for desktop and mobile traffic. Media.net is really an alternative to google adsense.
The requirements for publishers
The following are the major requirements for publishers
1. The Publisher Terms: please visit the website and read their terms and condition to know more
2. The Traffic Minimum for your blog or website: There is no minimum traffic.
3. Your website or blog Language Requirement: Your website/blog must be on English language.
4. The Content that are not allowed on your website or blog: The following contents are not allowed on your website or blog, Adult, Tobacco, Alcohol, Ammunition, Hazardous Substances, Illegal Drugs, Gore, Violence, Gambling, Racism, Hate, Racial Intolerance, Prescription Drugs, Counterfeit Products, Stolen Items. These are the contents that are not allowed on your website/blog.
Ad integration on your blog/website
One good thing about media.net is that when you are creating a new ad unit it is a very simple process. You can choose an ad size, design layout, and customize colors.
The following are the display Ad Unit Sizes Available: 336×280, 300×250, 728×90, 600×250, 160×600, 728×20, 600×120, 468×60, 200×200, 250×250, 120×600, 120×300, 300×600, 160×90, 180×150.
Another good thing about media.net is that they are compatible with any other Ad network. Which means you can use them with any other Ad network.
Media.net payment methods
Media.net has two payment options which are paypal and wire transfer. Their payment terms are net-30. Minimum payout is $100. You must have a minimum balance of $100 before you can request for payout.
To register for media.net as a publisher visit http://www.media.net/
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:29:47 PM »
Online importation business is another platform on how to make legitimate income online. Today I want to introduce to you how you can import goods from any country in the world with your payoneer MasterCard. The question now is what is payoneer?
Payoneer can be seen as a financial services business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. This company is a registered Member Service Provider (MSP) of MasterCard Incorporated. Payoneer headquartered is located in New York City. The founder of payoneer is Yuval Tal and the CEO is Scott Galit.
Furthermore, Payoneer provide the services of online payment and international money transfer. On this article we are going to discuss how you can start importing goods from all part of the world with your payoneer mastercard. Before we get started you need a payoneer account. The following are steps by steps on how you can get a payoneer MasterCard for free.
1. To register for a payoneer account visit www.payoneer.com
2. Fill the form with your original details. Make sure you fill-in the correct address, because the address is where your payoneer MasterCard will be ship to.
3. You need to scan any one of the following ID to payoneer.
• National ID
• Driver’s license
• International passport
After the registration payoneer will send you your MasterCard in 2 months’ time. When using payoneer services there are some fees attach to it. The following are some of the payoneer fees you need to know.
1) Payoneer Loading Fee: Payoneer loading fee is 1% of any money loaded into the card. This fee is waived for people who used payoneer referral link.
2) Payoneer card Fees: The payoneer annual fee is $29.95, then Card Replacement if by Para venture anything happen to your card or if you lost your card the fee to get another one is $12.95, To withdraw funds is $3.15 per withdrawal + normal ATM sub-charges, for balance Inquiry they charge $1, then decline of transaction is $1 charge.
List of websites for online importation using payoneer MasterCard
There are some portal website you can import goods from with your payoneer MasterCard. The following are some of the portal websites:
1. Aliexpress.com: This one is one of my best website. I do 50% of my shopping on Aliexpress. As a matter of fact, if you decide to focus on this website alone, you can still make a lot of money.
2. DealExtreme.com: This is another good portal website. I also do 40% of my shopping here. Please, hold yourself while surfing around this website, to avoid screaming to the extent of calling the attention of your neighbors.
3. Dhgate.com: This website is like Aliexpress.
4. iPmart.com: This website is best for phones, PC, Tablets.
5. Lightake.com: This portal website is also a very good one.
6. SourcingMap.com: You can still try this portal website.
7. goodLuckBuy.com: Nice portal website.
The following mentions above are good portal website for online importation business.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:19:54 PM »
If you are looking for a legitimate business that can help you to gain your financial freedom then courier service business is the business for you. Venturing into a courier service business is very profitable business. Courier service business doesn’t actually require so much capital to start. What the business actually requires is your efforts and perseverance. With your courier service business you can become your own boss, work at your own hours. On this article we are going to discuss the step by step guide on how you can setup your own courier service business. The following are step by step guide you need to follow if you want to setup your own courier service business:
1. Get an office for the courier service business: Securing an office for the business is very important. The office can serve as a meeting point for you and any of your clients that are coming to see you. You don’t even need so much money to furnish the office.
2. Get a name for the courier service business: Before you think of setting up the courier service business you need to create a good name for the courier service business.
3. Get the necessary license and permit: After creating a good name for the courier service business, you need to apply for the necessary license and permit in your state. Getting the necessary license and permit will make your courier service business to have a good reputation.
4. Getting the right vehicle for the courier service business: Getting the right vehicle for the business is very important. Courier service business requires a reliable source of transportation. If you can get a cargo van that will be very okay for the business. Most of these popular courier service companies use cargo van for the business. Try as much as possible to either lease or purchase a use cargo van if you can’t get a new cargo van.
5. Try and purchase the right equipment: Getting the right equipment’s for the courier service business is very paramount. The kind of equipment’s you wants to purchase depends on the type of goods you are carry for your clients. You need some equipment’s that you are going to be using to carry your customers items.
6. You need to insure the courier service business: The courier service business need to be insured in case of any accident. The following are some of the area you need insurance;
• The vehicle
• The cargo, etc.
Insuring the courier service business will really help you to build trust with your customers.
7. Promoting and marketing your courier service business: Every business requires marketing for it to grow. Try as much as possible to apply all marketing strategy in the area of promoting the courier service business. You can start by printing flyers, business cards, create a professional website, etc. There are a lot of ways you can promote your courier service business.
Hope this article is helpful to you, wish you all the best.
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
Setting up an insurance company is a very good lucrative business. If you are looking for a business platform that will make you to become your own boss, then setting up an insurance company is the best business you can venture into. On this article we are going to look the tips and guideline on how you can setup an insurance company in your country. The following are what you really need to do if you want to setup an insurance company in your country.
1. Drafting a solid business plan: Before you think of setting up an insurance company you need to write a very solid business plan. This business plan will really help you to setup the insurance company on the right path. Also the business plan will help you in the area of communicating your value to the current and potential stakeholders. The following are what should be included in the business plan:
• The business plan should state out the people responsible for the agency and executing the plan.
• The business plan should state out how you are going to acquire customers and what products and services you are going to provide.
• The business plan should state out how you are going to identify your target market, suppliers, and competitors.
• The business plan is going to state out the advantage your insurance company has over is competitors.
• The business plan is going to state out the risks.
• The business plan should analyze the initial budget, cash flow projections, and a production forecast.
The following mention are what should be included in the business plan.
2. Pick up a legal structure: This area is very important, you need to choose a legal structure. The following are legal structure you can pick:
• S Corporation.
• Limited Liability Corporation (LLC).
• Sole Proprietorship.
The following mention are the legal structure you can choose from. Don’t forget that each of these legal structures has its own risk and benefit.
3. Choose a name for your insurance company and register it: Try and choose a unique name for your insurance company and register it in your country.
4. Apply for Tax identification number: you need to apply for a tax ID in your country. In some countries you can’t operate an insurance company without Tax identification number. In fact all business is required to have Tax identification number.
5. Apply for the necessary license and permit: Different states have their own requirements for you to operate an insurance company. Try and get the necessary permit and license in your state to operate your insurance company. Getting the necessary license and permits makes your business to become a legal business.
6. Get an office space: Securing an office space is very important for the business. This office space will serve as a contact point between you and your clients.
7. Employment of staffs: you really need to employ some staffs especially in the area of marketing. Every insurance company needs marketers. Marketers are the pillar of any insurance company.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Wish you all the best.
Pages:  2